1st stage: Written entry (approx. 800 words) in English for 4 sections: Insight, Strategy, Execution and Results.
- Select the categories to enter.
- Read the entry template and guidelines to prepare your submissions before you enter them online.
- Take a look at our Campaign of the Year case study from last edition for some useful tips and check the 2017 winning campaigns for further inspiration.
- You may like to check our FAQs.
- Register to the entry site and complete your submission online.
- Pay for your entries.
2nd stage: ONLY for shortlisted entrants – submit a video for your entry. Shortlisted entrants will be given more details.
- Early entry deadline: 26 October 2017
- Final entry deadline: 16 November 2017
- Extended entry deadline: 30 November 2017* (late entry price of £300 GBP from 17 November)
- Shortlist announcement: 1 February 2018
- Video entry deadline – shortlisted entrants only: 28 February 2018
- Winners’ announcement: 15 March 2018
*If you need further extension, please get in touch at email@example.com to request extra time.