For Shortlisted Entrants ONLY
Shortlisted entrants will need to upload a video, this will be used by the final judges to evaluate each entry and decide the winners.
• This video should be a summary of the campaign, including some key images/video and explanation of the insight, strategy, execution and results.
• The video should not include entering company names or any contributing creative companies with the exception of media owners.
• Your video reels must be in English or have English subtitles.
• If you are fortunate enough to have had your campaign shortlisted in more than one category, it is recommended that you tweak your videos, depending on the category criteria. Judges will watch the same video more than once, but if they do not see the relevance to the category then they will not be able to reward it.
• Reel specification: HD (720p or 1080p), mp4, file size no larger than 250MB. Maximum length: 2 minutes.