1st stage: Written entry (approx. 800 words) in English for 4 sections: Insight, Strategy, Execution and Results.
- Select the categories to enter
- Read the entry template and guidelines to prepare your submissions before you enter them online.
- Take a look at our Campaign of the Year case study from last edition for some useful tips and check the 2016 winning campaigns for further inspiration.
- You may like to check our FAQs before entering.
- Register to the entry site and complete your submission online form.
- Pay for your entries
2nd stage: ONLY for shortlisted entrants – submit a video for your entry. Shortlisted entrants will be given more details.
- Opening for entries: 7 December 2017
- Final entry deadline: 1 February 2018
- Shortlist announcement: 29 March 2018
- Video submission deadline – shortlisted entrants only: 26 April 2018
- Winners’ announcement: 14 May 2018