1st stage: Written entry (approx. 800 words) in English for 4 sections: Insight, Strategy, Execution and Results.
- Select the categories to enter
- Read the entry template and guidelines to prepare your submissions before you enter them online.
- Take a look at our Campaign of the Year case study from last edition for some useful tips and check the 2018 winning campaigns for further inspiration.
- You may like to check our FAQs before entering.
- Register to the entry site and complete your submission online form.
- Pay for your entries: £375 per entry – Early deadline price
2nd stage: ONLY for shortlisted entrants – submit a video for your entry. Shortlisted entrants will be given more details.
- Early deadline: 13 December 2018 – Entry price £375 GBP for entries submitted and paid for by Thursday 13 December 2018 (23:59h GMT).
- Entry Deadline: 31 January 2019 – Standard entry price £390 GBP
- Shortlist announcement: 28 March 2019
- Video submission deadline – shortlisted entrants only: 25 April 2019
- Winners’ announcement: 22 May 2019