Congratulations to all Festival of Media LatAm Awards 2017 winners! Your hard work has been recognised and rewarded for being the best in media thinking and communications across the region.
Here is your winner’s pack, which includes everything you need in order to maximise and promote your outstanding win to all your peers, colleagues, followers and clients.
About Festival of Media LatAm Awards
The Festival of Media LatAm Awards celebrate the evolution of media in Latin America. Judged by a senior panel of senior industry experts, they were launched as the first awards in the LatAm region to provide a platform that promotes and celebrates innovation and creativity in media thinking. Winning a Festival of Media LatAm award helps win new business, impress clients and increases influence in the market place.
See the full list of winners
Click here in order to download the Winners and Shortlist from 2017.
Case studies for some of the winners can be found on CREAM Global.
Face the facts
Please feel free to use any of these facts in your press releases or new stories.
- 13 entering countries
- 38 judges on the panel
- 113 shortlisted entries
- xx winners
Celebrate and show off your success
Download your Festival of Media LatAm Awards winner e-badge to use on your digital collateral, email signatures, websites and anywhere else you wish.
Make sure everyone can see your name on the glittering winners list by hyperlinking your Winners eBadge, wherever you use it, to: http://awards.festivalofmedia.com/latam/
Get social - Shout about your win!
We are only able to give out one trophy per winner but duplicate trophies are available to order. If you would like any additional trophies to display in your office, to give to members of the winning team or your client, then please complete the online form to order your duplicate trophies. There is a discount for orders made before 30th November 2017!
*Note for Silver and Bronze winners*: as only Gold trophies were handed at the ceremony, we will be sending soon Silver and Bronze trophies to the winning agencies accordingly. If you have not provided the delivery address yet, please do so at email@example.com and provide the following details:
- Type of award (Silver / Bronze)
- Campaign title and category
- Company and full delivery address
- Contact person and a telephone number
Photos of the night will be available soon on the Festival of Media’s Facebook page. Tag your colleagues and share the album with your friends and teams.
If you wish to receive copies of the high-resolution professional photographs that were taken when you collected your Award up on the stage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you think?
We would love to hear your Festival of Media LatAm Awards 2017 experience, please send over your testimonial: from why you entered, how you felt when your campaign was read out as a winner, to what you think the Awards mean to the industry. All testimonials are credited and used on the website, as well as in next year’s Festival of Media Awards marketing collateral. Please send them to email@example.com
- Festival of Media LatAm Awards Website: http://awards.festivalofmedia.com/latam/
- Festival of Media Awards Mother Website: http://awards.festivalofmedia.com/
- 2017 Winners list: http://awards.festivalofmedia.com/latam/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Festival-of-Media-LatAm-Awards-2017-Winners-Shortlist-Promo.xlsx
- Winning case studies on CREAM Global: http://blog.creamglobal.com/right_brain_left_brain/2017/09/initiative-tops-the-festival-of-media-latam-awards-2017-shortlist-.html
- Festival of Media Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefestivalofmedia
- Festival of Media Twitter account: https://twitter.com/FestivalOfMedia
- Festival of Media YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/festivalofmedia
- #FOMLA17 Hashtag: https://twitter.com/hashtag/FOMLA17?src=hash
- Official press release: http://awards.festivalofmedia.com/latam/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FOMLA17-Press-Release.docx
- M&M Global: http://mandmglobal.com/