CEO @ Clear Channel
- Lone received a degree as Business Manager from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- With more than 26 years experience in managerial positions, Lone worked 6 years in Coca-Cola Interamerican in the Marketing area: Research, budget, planning, advertising and promotions.
- She was hired by ACNielsen as general manager to open and lead their office in Peru where she implemented the television audience measurement.
- Lone was hired by Mindshare/Groupm as CEO responsible for opening the operation and successfully leading its 130+ team for 17 years.
- Today, Lone is CEO for Clear Channel in Peru.
- In addition, she is the founder of the Media Association Agencies (AAM), and was named one of the most powerful women in Peru by the magazine Poder.
- Other interests include golfing.